Ever think of the 60s as an embarrassment to the advertising industry? Retromush shows you why you were right.
1. I certainly hope my gran didn’t carry on like this in the 60s. Rude enough.
2. The type of theme tune that was made by an un-interested intern of a failing advertising company.
3. “You seem to have everything Mrs. Clarke. Ever think you had bad breath too?”
4. People being vox–popped from all angles, and it’s not one bit natural.
5. If a tin of beans is going to stop Johnny from going off to travel the world, then there’s not much hope for his future.
6. If only arresting people was this light-hearted in the real world.
7. Makes slipping on a banana peal look like a really superior gag joke.
8. Maxwell House: introducing avant-garde electronic music to the masses through it’s coffee filtering machine.
9. Free offer? You get a moon rocket kit that lands two space men on a moon map? Send my name and address, one V8 label, plus one box top – to where? You’d need to fill an entire foolscap in order to record all the information they’re trying to give out here.
10. “Raisin counter” man is extremely impressionable. Grow a backbone, love!